Welcome to the Digital Backpack! Check here every other Thursday for updated flyers from the school district as well as local organizations that offer opportunities for youth.
BearPower Breakaway Bike Ride
Saturday, May 20 at Otter Lake Elementary 9:30-11:30 am
Free fun bike event! Register: EVENT CANCELLED
ART IN ACTION 2017 Summer Art Camps
St. Croix Festival Theatre - Ages 5-12, Monday-Friday, 8:30am-Noon
Flyer & Registration
2017 Movies in the Park at Polar Lakes
Free Family Event: Bring you lawn chair, blanket and bug spray! Food will be available for purchase. View Flyer
Jang-mi Korean Dance & Drum Recital
Join us for a Korean lunch of chicken bulgogi ($15), market, raffle and bake sale. June 10, 1:00pm at WBL North Campus View Flyer
Join Girl Scouts!! There are lots of fun things that your can do with us over the summer! Overnight and day camps, explore nature and hiking, or even start your own troop!
WBLA High School Spring Play: PLAY ON!
When an amateur community theatre tries to save money by producing the murder mystery of a local inexperienced playwright.... It all ends with a disastrous, but hysterical, opening night.
May 19, 20 at 7 pm and May 21 at 2 pm at North Campus. Tickets: $7 for students/seniors. $10 adults.
Youth Enrichment and Recreation with Community Services
- Youth Enrichment League Summer Classes (Grades K-8)
Join us for a summer of fun and learning!
View Flyer Register Online
- Middle School Summer Opportunities (Grades 6-8)
Get the kids out of the house this summer! New summer camps geared for middle school students. Register at www.whitebear.ce.eleyo.com
- Science/Engineering: EV3 Robotics, Star Wars Movie Making
- Creative Camps: Project Runway, DIY Sting Art
- Outdoors & Fun: Fishing Camp, RC Race Car Day
- Field Trips: Wild Mountain, BBQ at Big Marine Park
- Augsburg/Bears Youth Wrestling Camp (Grades K-6)
July 24-27 from 4:30-6:00 pm Flyer and Registration
- PARENTS: Is Your Student Playing T-Ball or Baseball? Join us for a new parent class taking place right at the ball field during practice! High Intensity Interval Training Class: Short cardio bursts with strength moves. Info & Register
- SPORTS CAMPS - Grades 6-8
We have lots of camps available for our middle school aged kids! Keep them active and continue to train for next season! Basketball, Track, Volleyball, Golf, Tennis, & Lil' Cubs Football Search for Camps & Register
- SAVE THE DATE: Middle School Cross Country - Fall 2017
Information meeting for NEW runners and their parents.
August 24, Noon & 4pm at Sunrise Park (attend only one meeting)
Previous Posts that are still timely!
- White Bear Soccer Club Summer Camps
Ages: U5 - U17 June 12-15 & July 24-27 View Flyer