Welcome to the Digital Backpack! Check here every other Thursday for updated flyers from the school district as well as local organizations that offer opportunities for youth.
We have some fabulous camps still available in both July & August! Keep the summer fun going and join us!
- Week of July 24: Fishing Camps, Jr. Engineer: Battle Bots, Forbidden Projects
- Week of July 31: Geology Rocks!, Fencing, Movie Making , Pre-K Extreme Adventures, Building Bears Off Ice (5-10 year olds)
- August Camps: Field Trip to Mill City Museum, Ourdoor Archery, Me & My Pal Fishing Camp, Video Game Creation, Field Trip to Roller Rink, Minecraft & More App Art
- VIEW & REGISTER: JULY CAMPS AUGUST CAMPS
BONNIE & CLYDE
- All shows at 7:00 pm. The matinee on July highlighting products or services, sales or promotions, personal bios, and more. Use images that complement your
- DATES: July 21-22, 27-29
- Evening Shows: 7:00pm
- Matinee on 7/22: 2:00 pm
- LOCATION: District Center Auditorium, 4855 Bloom Ave
- COST: $15/adults $12/students/seniors
- Purchase tickets at the door or online here.
Family Movie Night
- FREE Fun for the whole family! Start with skating on the Hipp's concrete! Roller skates, in-line skates, and scooters are all OK. Then get comfy on the concrete and watch a movie in the Hipp! Bring your own lawn chairs, blankets, pillow and snack
- NEW Middle School After-School Programming!
We are excited to announce new programming for the 2017-18 school year! We are expanding school year (after school) and summer opportunities for your student.
Students can sign up for 1-4 days per week at a low price to participate in a variety of activities. Instead of going home after school they can hang out and get academic support, join an enrichment class like art or self defense, or hang out and burn some energy by participating in a recreational sport.
More information on the program and non-school day opportunities will be coming soon! View Program Flyer
- Middle School Athletics
Registration for Middle School Sport opens AUGUST 1.
NOTE: All student must have a Sports Physical on file at the school. This is different than a Well-Child Physical.
MS Athletics: View Flyer
Register at: www.whitebear.feepay.com
- SAVE THE DATE: Middle School Cross Country - Fall 2017
Information meeting for NEW runners and their parents. August 24, Noon & 4 pm at Sunrise Park (attend only one meeting) See Flyer