Our school was originally built in 1950 and our
"makeover" is done. As part of the district's 10 year facility plan, the classrooms received new
cabinets, cupboards, carpet, paint, lights and the updating of the air handling
system which will bring in cool air for our classrooms.
Changes were made to our front
entrance and office areas to create a secure entrance for our school summer of
2012. As a result, anyone visiting our school, during the day, will only be
able to access the building through the mai
n office where parents and visitors
will check in before proceeding into the school.
We're very excited with our new look and an opportunity to better serve our community.