On occasion, the district conducts surveys and polls in an effort to assess constituent attitudes and beliefs about the operation of the school district. Surveys are conducted on a variety of topics -- some are specific to a certain issue while others are broader analyses of the White Bear Lake Area School District. Similarly, some surveys are simple questionnaires, while other are random sample polls, scientifically drafted and administered by a consulting firm.
There are no surveys happening at this time.
Thank you those who provided input for our most recent surveys:
- Characteristic Survey for New Superintendent
- AP Chemistry Survey
- AP Physics Survey
- Suburban Ramsey Family Collaborative Safe Schools/Healthy Students Initiatives survey
- Recognition Program Inquiry Survey
- School Counseling Program Survey
- Elementary World Language Parent Survey