Student Records and Transcripts
District 624 maintains records of all withdrawn and graduated students
since 1889. Transcripts are provided to students, schools,
post-secondary institutions, the military and employers at the student's
A transcript is legal proof of graduation. Copies of diplomas are not available. We typically process transcripts and student records on a daily basis, but our assured turn around time is three days.
Process through which current students (current WBLAHS and ALC students, through August 1 following graduation) may request transcripts:
- See the WBLAHS Transcript page.
- Questions about obtaining current student records should be directed to your school counseling office.
Process through which alumni, former students or third party providers may request
- Complete a Request for Release of Student Transcript form
- Return form:
- In person (must be accompanied by a valid I.D.): Community Services
Office, Room 106 of the District Center at 4855 Bloom Ave in White Bear
- Mailed to I.S.D. 624, Attn: Transcript Processing, 4855 Bloom Ave, White Bear Lake, MN 55110
- Faxed to 651-407-7521
- Questions about obtaining alumni and former student records should be directed to the main district office at 651-407-7500