Employee Health & Wellness Program
It is the mission of the White Bear Lake Schools Employee Health and Well-being Committee (EHAWC) to promote the health and well being of staff through education and initiatives that:
- Encourage habits of wellness
- Work together as a community to promote healthy lifestyles
- Educate and provide resources that promote well-being
- Inspire and empower individuals to take responsibility for their own health
- Increase physical activity, reduce tobacco use, promote medical self-care, weight management and stress management.
Committee members for 2016-17 are Nancy Krocak, Megan Coe, Nicole Acciari and Rebecca Edberg.
You can contact the committee by emailing email@example.com.
2016-17 Events & Campaigns
- Flu Shots Clinics
- "Make It Okay"
- Seasonal step/activity challenges
- 40 Days of Fitness