- District Entrance Requirements
- K-6 Immunizations
- 7-12 Immunizations
- District Enrollment Materials
Welcome to White Bear!
The White Bear Lake Area School District has a Centralized Enrollment Center
at the District Center Office in White Bear Lake. The Centralized Enrollment Center allows parents to enroll their students in one centralized location. For information, or to register your child in the White Bear Lake Area School District, please call 651-407-7674.
White Bear Lake Area Schools accepts open enrollment, with district placement based upon availability.
|Centralized Enrollment Center
4855 Bloom Avenue
White Bear Lake, MN 55110
7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Monday - Friday
The middle schools offer world language and fine arts opportunities at each grade level, along with instruction time in core classes that is among the highest in the area.
2017-18 Middle School Registration Guide
See additional Enrollment Materials below.
District Entrance Requirements
Students must have the following to enroll:
For students entering Kindergarten - 12th grade, the following immunizations are required:
- Birthdate Verification - Children who are five years of age on or before September 1st of the school year are eligible to attend kindergarten. Parents are required to provide birthdate verification. A birth certificate, baptismal certificate, or hospital certificate may be used as verification as well as adoption papers and passports. For children who were born in Minnesota, a birth certificate may be obtained from the Minnesota Department of Health, Center for Health Statistics, Office of the State Registrar, P.O. Box 9441, Minneapolis, MN 55440-9914. Phone: (612) 676-5120.
- Minnesota School Immunization Law - Minnesota Statutes Section 121A.15 and Minnesota Rules Chapter 4604 requires that each student enrolled in and remaining in an early childhood program, elementary school or secondary school, must submit a record stating that they have received immunizations consistent with medically accepted standards. Immunization records from parents or health care provider stating the month, day, and year of each dose are acceptable. If the student meets one of the legal exemptions: contraindication for medical reasons or contraindication for conscientiously held beliefs, the health care provider or notary needs to sign an appropriate exemption.
- 5 DPT, DT, Td (Diphtheria, Tetanus, Pertussis) - with the last given after the 4th birthday
- 3 Hepatitis B (HBV) - these injections are given over a 6 month period
- 4 Polio (OPV or IPV) - with the last given after the 4th birthday
- 2 MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella) - with the first given after the 1st birthday
- 2 Varicella (Chicken Pox) - with the first given after the 1st birthday or verification of having had the disease (mo/yr)
For students entering 7th grade - 12th grade, the following additional immunizations are required:
- 1 Booster dose of Tdap (Tetanus, Diphtheria, Pertussis) - given at or after 11 years of age
- 1 Meningococcal (Meningitis) - prior to entering 7th grade
District Enrollment Materials
Registration for all students wishing to attend White Bear Lake Area Schools:
New families will register at our Centralized Enrollment Center located at District Center, 4855 Bloom Avenue in White Bear Lake. For additional information, please contact 651-407-7674.
The following forms will need to be completed by parent/guardian.
- Birth Date Verification - To be provided by parents. (Please bring photocopy of the document as it will not be returned.)
- Proof of Residency - To be provided by parents (ex. Driver's license, utility bill)
- Enrollment Materials as applicable:
The following special forms will need to be completed as applicable: